DEAR LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!
Kazanskaya Yarmarka Exhibition Center invites you to take part in
the 17th International Exhibition “Energy. Resource Saving”
15 - 17 March 2016.
Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Republic of Tatarstan
Center for Energy Saving Technologies of the Republic of Tatarstan attached to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Tatarstan
Kazan City Municipality
Kazanskaya Yarmarka JSC
The President of the Republic of Tatarstan
THE EXHIBITION IS EXPECTED TO:
- promote energy efficient and resource saving technologies and equipment to enterprises of various branches of industry;
- extend and strengthen interregional and international business cooperation contributing to dynamic development of the energy sector;
- enlarge regional markets for energy equipment, present technical know-how and be a platform for sharing the experience between national and foreign producers.
SECTORS OF THE EXHIBITION:
- Power equipment and technologies
- Hydro-, heat-, electric power industry
- Industrial and household energy
- Target energy saving programs
- Resource saving and energy efficient technologies and equipment
- Ecologically safe technologies and equipment (technologies reducing anthropogenic impact on climate, systems for control of monitoring of anthropogenic emissions and greenhouse gases emission)
- Energy safety: system of nuclear power supply of vital infrastructure facilities; methods and means of elimination of technological accidents in industrial and transport facilities of the fuel and energy complex
- Electrotechnical equipment and items of gas supply systems
- Boilers, burners, boiler and accessory equipment
- Devices and systems of control over energy sources, water and gas consumption
- Electric and heat energy transmission means, control of electrotechnical and heat supply systems
- Alternative energy
The key event:
Session of the Government of the Republic of Tatarstan on implementation of the long-term target program “Energy Saving and Increase of Energy Efficiency in the Republic of Tatarstan for 2014 – 2020 with outlook over 2020”.
On the program of Exhibition
Businessevents of XVΙ-thInternationalSymposium “Energy Resource Efficiency. Energy Saving”
Symposium Program Committee:
Center of Energy Saving Technologies of the Republic of Tatarstan attached to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Tatarstan
420088, Tatarstan, Kazan, POB 131
Tel: +7 (843) 272-19-21; 272-99-43, fax: (843) 272-99-69
Contest "Energy Efficient Equipment and Technologies"
In context of the exhibition the annual contest is held on 5 nominations. The competent tender committee, consisting of leading industry experts, determines the winners who are awarded diplomas signed by the Prime Minister of the Republic of Tatarstan Ildar Khalikov. Diplomas awarded the Grand Prix at the official opening ceremony of the exhibition.
Application deadline: 1 March 2016
Address: 420059, Kazan, Orenburgsky trakt, 8
Tel / fax: +7 (843) 570-51-06
Matchmaking meetings of the Tatarstan enterprises specialists.
POST-SHOW DATA 2015:
• The exhibition was attended by 139 companies from 29 cities of Russia, as well as enterprises and representative offices of foreign companies from 15 countries: Belarus, Germany, Denmark, India, Italy, China, Korea, Poland, the USA, Turkey, Ukraine, Finland, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Japan.
• 95% of participants have achieved their goals. The priority objectives are the meeting with existing partners, establish new business contacts, as well as the search for new markets
• 60% of participants confirmed their participation in the exhibition "Energy. Resource"in 2016.
• For 3 days the exhibition was visited by 6120 people. Traditionally, it is the leaders and specialists of ministries, organizations and enterprises republics of Bashkortostan, Mari El, Mordovia, Tatarstan, Udmurtia, Chuvashia; Kirov, Nizhny Novgorod, Novosibirsk, Perm, Saratov, Samara, Ulyanovsk regions and other regions of Russia.
The organizers invite companies to become sponsors of the Exhibition “Energy. Resource-Saving 2015”. The Sponsor will get a wonderful opportunity to present and distinguish its company among other exhibitors. Special sponsor's packages allow the Sponsor to reach the goals and appeal to the target group more efficiently.
PARTICIPATION COST FOR FOREIGN COMPANIES:
Registration fee – 420 Euro
Non-equipped exhibition space - 215 Euro per 1 square meter
Open exhibition space - 105 Euro per 1 square meter
Russia, 420059, Kazan, Orenburgsky trakt, 8
Kazanskaya Yarmarka JSC
Phone/ fax: +7 (843) 570-51-28, 570-51-13
Contact person: Guzal Bikanacheva
Теl.: +7 (843) 212-21-11
Kazanskaya Yarmarka JSC is one of the largest and dynamically developing exhibition centers in Russia, member of the Russian Union of Exhibitions and Fairs (RUEF), the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry (UFI), International Congress and Convention Association (ICCA), Russian-German Chamber of Commerce (AHK), Association of European Businesses (AEB).
Activity of JSC Kazanskaya Yarmarka meets the highest exhibition standards. Official confirmation of the quality of services provided by the company is that the quality management system is ISO 9001:2008 certified. Kazanskaya Yarmarka is the first and the only exhibition center in Russia, which has a certificate of compliance with international quality standards.
The venue includes 3 pavilions with total capacity of 6700 sqm, the Main Pavilion and the Congress-Center. Total space of the venue is 12, 1 ha.